Final Fantasy XV Cindy / Cidney Aurum Cosplay Review







Cindy cosplay worn to EGX 2016 Photo by CatBerry Photography

Honestly I was a bit apprehensive about wearing her, shes definitely not my usual costume choice but I'm so happy with how it came out. I bought the jacket from this store, the rest of the costume is found pieces I altered & the tool belt pouches were made by me the night before the event / sob/


For a quick jacket review, its lovely. Really well made, can't fault it. Some bits are obviously not as accurate as hers but I still think it looks great. Unfortunately I can't say the same for the cap that came with it. I don't even have a picture of it to show since I cut it up to use the patch on it.The cap was all made of fabric so was not stiff enough to hold its shape on my head, it looked more like a hat cover than a cap. I ended up painting a my own cap and adding the details from the store one to it instead.



Heres a quick test to the outfit I ended up wearing to the event -



Arriving at Egx to the Wiz Chocobo post!! They were incredible!





 I'll be re wearing her soon to London mcm, hope to see more ffxv cosplayers there!




Photo from Gamespot






0 comments:

Post a Comment